httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Johnson <john...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Redirect in .htaccess w/ FileInfo off.
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:27:29 GMT
     Hi,

     New problem.  We wouldf very much love to allow users to use
Redirect in .htaccess but must disallow FileInfo to turn off things
like PHP.  FileInfo is needed to allow Redirect.

     Is there any way to either re-enable redirect specifically
without allowing FineInfo?  I'm thinking no and it's a little
upsetting that Apache doesn't seem to have finer granularity here
unless I'm missing something.  Oh, using 1.3 here, but 2.0 appears to
have the same problem.

     Thank you kindly.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA | persistant one."  Albert Einstein