httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Parker <christopher.c.par...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Content Negotiation/Type-Map Question
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:36:05 GMT
Hello all,

I've recently joined users@httpd because I've had a problem figuring
out how to use type-maps recently, and nobody I've come across yet has
been able to help.

I'd like to know if there's a way to make type-maps and the MultiViews
option work side-by-side. I'd like to utilize both within the same
directory. Right now, the only way I can access a resource via
type-map is by specifying the .var extension in the URL, even though
".var" isn't part of the resource name. If I don't specify the .var
extension in the URL, then MultiViews takes over.

More information about my problem, including an example, can be found
at http://www.livejournal.com/community/apache/22990.html

I'd appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks in advance,

--