httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy/mod_proxy_html
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:45:53 GMT
Nick,

I submitted the three votes I thought you needed last time this issue came up.

With respect to the "ProxyPassReverse in Location" problem, I do not really see the relationship
to ProxyPassReverseCookie(Domain|Path) unless we are talking about the same patch ??

Are we talking about backporting your patch (id=11917) or (id=15543) ? I tested the former,
not the latter.

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Kew [mailto:nick@webthing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:39 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy/mod_proxy_html

Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV wrote:

> - the path to the j_security_check servlet is not in the Cookie path
> /cas

Dealing with this in reverse-proxy is something I'm trying to get votes for backporting into
httpd-2.0 so that it's available in all the packaged versions of Apache.

See for example
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=112375510824910&w=2

and bug any httpd folks you know (other than me) to vote for it!

--
Nick Kew