httpd-users mailing list archives

From <pamela.ka...@kahosl.be>
Subject [users@httpd] Errors using ldap
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:45:09 GMT
Hi list-members,

for a while I'm looking for a way to use ldap on my apache 2.0.54. My OS
is a Windows 2000 server.
I've first tried it with the built-in .so module. I've put the
LoadModule code in my httpd.conf file.
Result: during a restart the apache server won't start anymore. The
errormessage in my Windows event viewer:

* Can't locate API module structure ldap_auth_module in file C:/Program
Files/../modules/mod_auth_ldap.so
* Syntax error on line 145 (the line where the LoadModule is situated)

Then I've tried it with a downloaded .dll. This one I've also saved in
the folder modules. I've changed the line in my config file to
mod_auth_ldap.dll. Now I get this error message:

*service terminated with server specific error 1 (this means port 80 is
already in use)

Does someone know what I can do about this?

Thank you very much

Pamela