httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Walter J. Allemann" <w.j.allem...@bluewin.ch>
Subject [users@httpd] Script running problem
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:23:19 GMT
I'm using win XP SP1<br><br>
I installed yesterday an ecommerce package, which I downloaded from
All files had to be uploaded to /cgi-bin/shop, which I did. Then I hade
to do a chmod, but the ftp server told me that the access mode is not
supported.<br><br>
When I run a manager script I get the following error:<br><br>
couldn't spawn child process:
D:/Indigoperl/apache/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi<br><br>
but the file is there.<br><br>
Is it necessary to make a new ScriptAlias to this folder?<br><br>
Thank you very much for your help<br><br>
Walter J. Allemann<br>