httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin O'Neil" <kevinsl...@verizon.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about alias
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:49:32 GMT
Hello everyone,

I would really like help in figuring out how to do this.

I would like apache to alias all my domains images folders.

I have like 25 domains and they all use the same images folders of
/var/www/html/domain/images

Is there a way I can use the httpd.conf to alias the /images folder to point
to just one folder on the /var/www/html/images ?

It really is a waste of space to have them all have seperate image folders.

Thanks,
Kevin

PS

I am using apache Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server Linux WS3