httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jérôme Tytgat <jerome.tyt...@asterion.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_proxy and javascript problem
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:37:39 GMT

> - Your HTML code is broken so mod_proxy_html cannot parse it correctly. That excludes
using mod_proxy_html

That's a big problem for that particular application

> - You cannot execute ProxyPassReverse in <Location> context, which excludes setting
ProxyPreserveHost On.

I don't see this point clear as I'm using ProxyPassReverse in <Location> context but
ProxyPreserveHost On
break the code.

I first wanted to use location because we have to buy only one SSL certificate for one domain.

If I use another IP plus a subdomain, I need to buy another SSL certificate but I hope I
can use proxypass/proxypassreverse without problem for that application.

Thanks.