httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mads Rosendahl <m...@twilight.dk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't view PHP in localhost, please help!
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:56:30 GMT
Hi again Olivia,

By default the line says:    error_reporting  =E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE   (all
errors but NOT notices)
Did you remove " & ~E_NOTICE" and restarted apache? If you have php-code
and nothing is
returned, this is the most common reason. An error that prevents
anything from being written but
the error is not displayed for security reasons.

Mads