httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Neil A. Hillard" <hilla...@whl.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reverse proxy
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:05:01 GMT
Isha,

isha b wrote:
> Thanks , Neil
>
> Here in apache we use  set  instead of add in Front-En-Https,
>
> RequestHeader set Front-End-Https "On"
>

> but that doesn't solved the problem.

Can you see this header being sent in the request to your backend web
server.  Is it Outlook Web Access that you're trying to accelerate?

> http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies  is having good info
> abd mod_proxy_html is almost near to solve this problem but again they
> clearly says it ias as equivalent as od " ProxyPassReverse " of
> apache.
>
> But I couldn't try adding mod_proxy_html module as this is third party
> commercial module.
>
> Still looking for the solution
mod_proxy_html is open source, written by Nick Kew.  We're running it
here and it really does the job.  Download the source, compile and
install it and you should be laughing.

HTH,

				Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    hillardn@whl.co.uk
Westland Helicopters Ltd.       http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
             views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.