httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sean Gonsman <s...@abovemedia.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Recompliing Apache, no config.smile found
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:48:16 GMT
> php is not a module from apache source.
> is another software.

I know.  I have been a web developer for over 8 years, just not much
server config.

> I insist. As you are a newbie , you should install using yum.

I check it out.  It's just adding another layer of complication.  I
tried to use it and it told me "you do not have any GPG public keys
installed".  So this is not a viable option.

What do I need to do to get apache running again with PHP, MySQL, SSL,
Perl, and Virtual Hosts.  I need specific directions, please.

-Sean

--
Sean Gonsman
Above Media