httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy/mod_proxy_html
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:46:38 GMT
Neil A. Hillard wrote:

> On the ProxyPassReverse in Location bug - this was a show-stopper, end
> of story, for us.  If Nick hadn't fixed this (under consultancy) we'd
> have been looking at products other than Apache.

ROFL - I always love these posts.  Would have been looking at another
product with -no- source code, and the next time you were bit, would
have been between the rock and the proverbial hard spot :)

Apache isn't a product, it is a project, a perpetual work in progress.
Thus engineers like Nick or my employeer step in and solve the bugs,
and even <gasp> give back the solutions to the entire community :)

Bill