httpd-users mailing list archives

From ohaya <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "access_log" vs. "access.log" problem
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 03:42:46 GMT
Hi,

In case anyone ever runs across something like this before, I've figured
this out.

I had SSL configured on this Apache, and I didn't realize that there was
a <VirtualHost> setup there (probably the default), and there was a
TransferLog directive there for "access_log".

The <VirtualHost> probably is also why nothing was being written to
"access.log".  I've added a CustomLog to the VirtualHost for
"access.log", and now everything works.

Jim