httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pat <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache2 mod_ssl windows...the simple way?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:50:52 GMT
Hello
I am incredulous, or maybe my naivete, that ANYONE who
wants to use Apache2 w/ssl on windows has to recompile
it for their server PC.  Is this correct?  Is there no
binary version, like there is for the other modules?
When installed where are the mod_ssl docs for Apache2
that discuss certificate issues, etc?  Is this handled
by the open_ssl component?

I could not find the archives to search this and
google is more a plethora rather than an answer.  tia.