httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Blomstrom <david_blomst...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Parsing .htm extensions as .php extensions
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:49:32 GMT
I THINK there's an Apache function that allows you to
use PHP on web pages with .htm extensions. I gave it a
shot some time ago and couldn't get it to work. Not
until I tackled mod_rewrite a couple days ago did I
discover that my .htaccess file wasn't functioning
properly.

So I want to give this other thing another shot, but I
can't even remember what it's called. Can someone
outline the steps (I think it was fairly simple) or
point me to a tutorial?

Thanks.