httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtualising 'ErrorLog'
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:59:54 GMT
I can easily set up access logs such that the Host: header is included; this
allows the logs to kept in a single file and then post-filtered to separate
them out per virtual user. e.g.

LogFormat "%{Host}i %h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

However, is there a way to do the same for ErrorLog? That is, without having
to set up a <VirtualHost> container for each site (since I'm using
mod_rewrite for mass virtual hosting). In particular, I want each site's CGI
stderr output to be filterable.

Thanks,

Brian.