httpd-users mailing list archives

From j...@rahul.net (Jeff Lacki)
Subject [users@httpd] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:06:25 GMT

Hello-

Im using a Fedora core 3, apache 2.0.54 machine.

Ive tried to find articles online about this problem and all
anyone ever said was, yes its a bug in apache 2.x which isnt
fixed (apparently) or No they dont know what it means.

Well, if nobody can help, here's what Ive observed anyhow.

I have a MySQL server doing queries on my database.  It seems
that if the query returns a list of more than about 20 rows
the webpage 'hangs' (Im in a loop displaying the information
to html) and it eventually times out and prints:

[Mon Aug 01 19:54:43 2005] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] (70007)The timeout specified has expired:
ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed, referer: http://www.someplace.com/search.html

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff