httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Morrow" <david.mor...@autodata.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Redirect Port 80 requests to https
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:26:27 GMT
Thanks for the replies all.

Here's what I found as the best overall answer for my situation (which
is to redirect the entire site);

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on

RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 <https://%{server_name}/$1>
[R,L]

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net <mailto:David.Morrow@Autodata.Net>
http://www.autodata.net <http://www.autodata.net/>
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an
emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator@autodata.net <mailto:Administrator@autodata.net>