httpd-users mailing list archives

From "NOLLET Remy \(CAMPUS\)" <remy.nol...@decathlon.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.46, Auth_LDAP and Frontpage
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:20:53 GMT
I have recompiled Auth_LDAP module with Frontpage support from 2.0.46 sources.

When I run browser on my root site, it launch login screen normally but when I entered
user error log says me that user not found but when I run tcpdump looking ldap nothing appear.
Same thing using Frontpage...

my .htaccess looks like

# -FrontPage-
IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*
AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldap.dkt.org:389/o=dkt?uid?sub?(objectclass=*)
AuthLDAPAuthoritative off
AuthLDAPFrontPageHack on

<Limit GET POST PUT DELETE>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>
AuthName dev.dkt.org
AuthUserFile /opt/www/html/site/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
AuthGroupFile /opt/www/html/site/_vti_pvt/service.grp

It run well on browser only with auth_ldap when I disallow
AuthUserFile /opt/www/html/site/_vti_pvt/service.pwd line.

Have you any idea ?

Rémy Nollet
DECATHLON IT Team