httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zack" <navyz...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache won't display index.html
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 02:39:01 GMT
httpd.conf seems to be in order. when i look at http://zack.radpages.com/index.html i get a
page from my webalias provider that says the service is unavailable at the present time. im
not sure why this is, since i can use zack.radpages.com to access my ip address. any ideas?

thanks for the help
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dean Maunder
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:13 PM
  Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Apache won't display index.html

  Also, look at your httpd.conf for the section titled.....
  # DirectoryIndex: sets the file that Apache will serve if a directory

  # is requested.

  You need to have index.html listed there.

  Also, just looking at your next post, you seem to be looking at http://zack.radpages.com/index
rather than http://zack.radpages.com/index.html ???