httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Billy Duke" <duke...@livingston.net>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd file config
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 07:18:14 GMT
Hello again,
I am trying to get all of the bugs out of my install. I found that I was still using php4
instead of php5 and wanted to change that.I made sure I had the correct php.ini installed
in C:\Windows and i got a message saying that there were two different module complieings.
So I went snooping around in my httpd.conf file and found that I was still trying to use the
old dll's so I replaced these lines;

LoadModule php4_module C:\php\php4apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php .htm .php3 .inc .fire

with these lines;

LoadModule php5_module C:\PHP1\php5apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php .htm .php3 .inc .fire
PHPIniDir C:/PHP

They are two totlay seperate php folders. I took everything to do with php4 and put it all
in the php4 folder so no files are in any system path. I am running on windows XP.