httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ismail Idriss" <ismailidr...@fastnets.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] want help
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:23:37 GMT
how i can do that (redirect any access to / to /ekp with the directive

Redirect / /ekp) and in which httpd.conf file tomcat or in apache2

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:02:10 +0200
  Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@europe.adp.com> wrote:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>I hardly think that is the problem.
>
>>>From what I can guess from looking at the site, Ismail probably has an
>>Apache using mod_jk in front of a Tomcat server. The application's context
>>root is /ekp but he wants to serve it to the users directly under /.
>
>So the question is really: how can / on the Apache frontend be mapped to
>/ekp on Tomcat?
>
>Otherwise, Ismail, I would suggest that you redirect any access to / to
>/ekp with the directive
>
>Redirect / /ekp
>
>Then your users will not need to enter /ekp explicitly.
>
>-ascs

Technical Manager

FastNets Co. Ltd.
P.O Box 103 Khartoum North
Sudan

Voice:+ 249 1 85 32 65 66/21 60 90/32 60 90/21 60 91
Fax: + 249 1 85 32 65 67
GSM: + 249 9 128 094 55
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
FastNets Co. Ltd,FastCall Co. Ltd. or from FasLink Co. Ltd., which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above and may
contain information that is legally privileged. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it! Thank
you.

     Next Unread  Reply