httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alf C Stockton <...@stockton.co.za>
Subject [users@httpd] Application interfacing to WebPage
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:52:16 GMT

I have a system in place based on browser(Firefox) technology to which a card
reader needs to be added. The card reader will be on the workstations.

The workstation has no keyboard or mouse just a touch screen & now a card
reader. Effectively a web based(intranet) Kiosk.

I have a program written in C that reads mag stripe via this card reader.

How do I now get an interface between the above application and my web pages. In
fact all I need is to pass the card number from my application to the web based
system but how.

Suggestions welcome.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton	www.stockton.co.za

"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."