httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sai Jai Ganesh Gurubaran <saijaigan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 aborting downloads
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:23:07 GMT
Hi Joshua,
 Thanks for the tip.
We tried the same and here are some of the observations.
1. Debugging the Apache on the single threaded environment - issue not
reproducible.
2. We upgraded to Apache version  54, and tested 7 parallel downloads
(from different machines). All went successful.
3. Diverted the users on to Apache version  54 (300 users). The
problem surfaced again.
4. Peculiar thing to notice is: if one download aborts (exit signal
Aborted) all the other downloads exit at the same time.
5. on Apache 2.0.50 the download was failing consistently but on
Apache 2.0.54 the download fails randomly. but if it fails - all other
downloads exit at the same time!!!!.

Can anyone help us in this?

Regards
Ganesh