httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Gourlie <loaf...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Cookies and Apache 2
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:14:07 GMT
Hi all,
 I'm relatively new to this, and to be honest I don't quite understand how
Apache works completely, but I have searched the internet as well as the FAQ
for any information on the various cookie settings and Apache 2.
 To be more specific, I am using a web portal, php-nuke
(www.phpnuke.org<http://www.phpnuke.org>)
on my friend's server, and currently also am running PHP Version 4.3.4 and
Apache/2.0.48 (Fedora). My problem summarized is:
 Problem: Log in to site, click on module, says it is inactive. Hit refresh
4 or 5 times, the module appears. A cookie problem of sorts.
 Now, I've tried for a month and a half to get the support I need from the
makers of my web portal, but unfortunately there wasn't much help to be had.
Now I turn to the Apache community.
 Are there any settings that can fix the problem I described?
 Should anyone be willing to put the time in and help me, email me and I can
specifically show you what my problem is with it. I have narrowed the
problem down to being Apache by trying different browsers, IP's, ISP's, and
different versions of my web portal.
 Thank you for your time Apache community.
 Pete
www.loafski.com <http://www.loafski.com>