httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matt England <mengl...@mengland.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Large file (4219052708 bytes) not shown in Index display
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 00:01:00 GMT
A file (named /x/y/tmp/bigfile for this example) of size 4219052708 bytes
did not display in my browser for my Apache 2.0.52 server.  Any ideas why not?

All the other files had no problems with this display.

I suspect it has to do with the file size?

How might I display this file in the future so I can download it?

Fyi, the Directory settings for the /x/y path:

     <Directory /x/y>
         IndexOptions FancyIndexing FoldersFirst TrackModified NameWidth=*
         AllowOverride None
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>