httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vishal Gupta" <gupt...@aol.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to Log Startup errors? Logfile gets created after startup only.
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:54:54 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I have written a module, and want to write some warning errors in the
logfile for the related configuration.<br>
But since Apache does not create log file till the configuration is
loaded and server is started. I am not able to see my log messages.<br>
Please suggest a way out. I must write log message at configuration
Thanks in advance,<br>
Regards,<br>
Vishal<br>