httpd-users mailing list archives

From Burkhard Herre <bhe...@telematica.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: [suppress all HEADER in apache response ???]
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:10:05 GMT
hello

i implement a system without a brwoser as client.
a software in C# calls the skript on the server over http and the skript
sends same information back.

but only 10 bytes or something like that (binary data).

and i have a minimal bandwidth and a very slow connection.
and so i want to reduce all wasteful overhead.

thank you