httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thom Hehl <t...@nowhereatall.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI path problem
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:31:48 GMT
OK. I figured out to place the path in /etc/init.d/httpd and now I can
find the program. Now I'm getting the error:

sh:/opt/java/bin/java: Permission denied

The permissions on java are 755, which should allow execution. Is there
something that prevents CGI scripts from calling other binaries?

Thanks.