httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cookies and Apache 2
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:09:52 GMT
Hi Peter
To get a better idea of what is happening, you can probably put a
sniffer and see what is being sent to the broweser, I mean the header -
so that you can look at the cookie being set. It won't happen that you
click on refresh 3-4 times and apache will change it's behaviour - to me
this seems to be an application issue - well I won't get into those
possibilities being completely unfamiliar with the application and what
its trying to do.
Moreover it's the php module handling the cookie and apache alone. Also
try passing cookie with a test page and see if it works - to nail down
if you are looking at the right place,
Regards
Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com