httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html Segmentation fault problem with Apache 2.1.6 on FreeBSD 4.9
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:37:20 GMT
On Thursday 28 July 2005 02:00, R Mills wrote:
> I am running Apache 2.1.6 on FreeBSD 4.9.  It is running on port 8080
> because another version of Apache is running on port 80.

An unusual combination (are you doing anything else unusual, like using
a threaded MPM on FBSD4.x?)  What happens if you use a stable release?

> From the Apache error log (LogLevel debug):

There's no mod_proxy_html debug in there.  Have you enabled it?

> My apxs command to install mod_proxy_html:
> ./apache21/bin/apxs -c -I/usr/local/include/libxml2
> -I/usr/local/include/apache -i mod_proxy_html.c
> (I had to add /usr/local/include/apache to the include path to avoid
> messages about a missing header file)
> This gave me a bunch of warnings, but compiled OK:

Those warnings indicate you may be using the wrong regexp library.
Anyone remember when the ap_regexp stuff last changed?  I've compiled
mod_proxy_html on 2.1.something without those warnings.

> ProxyHTMLLogVerbose On

... but you didn't get anything from it in your error log

--
Nick Kew