httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marian Marinov <hack...@hydra.azilian.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mutliple Physical Servers with different host names at the same IP Address
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:17:58 GMT
Hello,
Once I had a similer problem. My solution was to use a local dns server which
had the local IPs of every server behind the firewall and I configured DNAT
to the hostnames not to the IPs so every request which goes to
host1.domain.tld was received on my internet interface but was deliverd to
localip1 on my local interface. It is not very simple and it is most likely
the worst solution but it worked for me.

Regards
	M.Marinov
На 18.7.2005 15:53 Steve Teater написа: