httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Drew <jacobbd...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] coldfusion apache issues
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:48:56 GMT
Hi-- I have apache 2.0.48 running on windows server
2000-- coldfusion is also running on the server, MX
6.5. I am able to view .html pages but when I load
.cfm pages i get:

"Please try your request again in a few minutes."

No error code. Nothing in the logs, besides a normal
get request in the access log.

normally I would think I wasn't loading the JRUN
module correctly, or it might be a cf config problem,
but-- and this part really confuses me-- I can see the
CFAdministrator just fine. so cf pages are running,
just not the ones in my in document root.

anyone? any ideas? pulling my hair out here.

ps: this is a quasi-repost because of a mistaken
subject line