httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kvetch <kve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Alias not matching warning
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:30:29 GMT
Thanks Joshua. Do you know of a way to supress that warnging message? It
will take me some time to clean up all the overlapping Aliases so if I start
adding new virtual hosts I would still want to see any messages startup
would spit out and with the 100 odd warnings it makes it hard to see if
anything else scrolled by the screen.

Thanks,
Nick