httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Croker <lcro...@megacable.com.mx>
Subject [users@httpd] Capturing IP.
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:42:35 GMT

    Hi...

    I have an Apache web server (server-A) which Im using like a proxy
with SSL, I mean...  I receive all connections and forward them to
another  server (server-B). Everything  works fine. Now, we want to
capture the source IP address of the connections on the server B, the
problem is that all the connections on the server B belongs to server A,
is the IP address of server A, because is the proxy.  Can I capture the
IP addresses that  connect to server A  and pass them to server B  ????
or at least,  just capture in the serverA ?.     Im using the proxy
module in apache 1.3.33.

    I hope  I have been clear,  you know...  language troubles.

    Thanks.