httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Morehouse ...@netconcepts.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass + NoProxy?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:07:10 GMT
Greetings,

I'm trying to setup a transparent proxy to a remote host with ProxyPass.

ProxyPass / http://myserver.com

This works great, but I also want to bypass the remote proxy based on
host.

>>From my interpretation of the documentation, it appears NoProxy should
do the trick.... but it doesn't, any way I skin it

NoProxy .somedomain.com 199.122.122.1/32

I am I missing something?  Does NoProxy not work with ProxyPass?  And if
so, is there anther way to bypass it based on the requesting host, or
another way to access a remote server without ProxyPass?

Much thanks,
-Jason