httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Elmer <Stephen.El...@ccotrust.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] cgi scripts not running
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:09:47 GMT
Thanks Wesley for your reply.

Unfortunately that not it, the script has the extension .cgi

I find it a bit odd that unless I put the entire path in my web page, the
script cannot be found.

 i.e. I have to put     ACTION=”/var/www/cgi-bin/mycgi.cgi” instead of
ACTION=”/mycgi.cgi” or ACTION=”/cgi-bin//mycgi.cgi”

what do you think?

Stephen

   _____