httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael" <Mich...@bio-world.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache upgrde from 2.0.40 to 2.1.6
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:09:51 GMT
dreamweaver is just a program for coding or design. I dont understand what exactly you want
to have but if you want ot be able to preview *.php files on your com you have to have apache
and php compiled on your computer. They are bothefairly easy to install if you follow the
instrunctions from www.apache.org and www.php.net .
Mike
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lorin Kaneff
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 3:57 PM
  Subject: RE: [users@httpd] apache upgrde from 2.0.40 to 2.1.6

  I use the coldfusion administrator to  connect to a datasource is that similar to the way
that apache connects to a datasource.  Is there a place that can show me how to do this.
Naturally dreamweaver is set up to work with coldfusion but I would like to use apache and
php on dreamweaver?  I don't know how to set this up and could really use some help.

  Lorin