httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anaya" <anaya.bak...@patni.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Module Cern_meta
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:11:48 GMT
Hello,
I am using Apache 2.0.53 and I want to use module mod_cern_meta.
I did following settings in configuration file,

<Directory "D:/Apache/htdocs/test">
MetaDir .
MetaFiles on
MetaSuffix .meta
</Directory>
and access the local URL : http://localhost:8080/test/index.html .

I put .meta file which contain HTTP headers that are expected to be output in addition to
the normal range of headers for each file accessed. But the respounce headers does not contain
any headers from .meta file.

Is this the right way to configure for mod_cern-meta?

Thanks,
Anaya

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.