httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Mueller" <Alexander.Muel...@brz.gv.at>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_headers with mod_sm20
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 07:38:07 GMT

Hi,

I am having an Apache 2 configuration running with Netegrity's (now Computer Associates) SiteMinder
mod_sm20 module and am trying to alter certain outgoing headers with mod_headers.

However it doesnt seem to work as expect and I suspect that is because mod_headers is possibly
called prior to mod_sm20. Now it seems, the only way to specify a module order is in the code
when the module registers itself.

Is this correct? Is the mod_headers workaround below really the only way to say mod_headers
should be run after mod_sm20?

Thank you,
Alexander

static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)
{
    static const char * const aszPost[] = { "mod_sm20.c", NULL };

    ap_hook_pre_config(header_pre_config,NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
    ap_hook_insert_filter(ap_headers_insert_output_filter, NULL, aszPost, APR_HOOK_LAST);
    ap_hook_insert_error_filter(ap_headers_insert_error_filter, NULL, aszPost, APR_HOOK_LAST);
    ap_hook_fixups(ap_headers_fixup, NULL, aszPost, APR_HOOK_LAST);
    ap_register_output_filter("FIXUP_HEADERS_OUT", ap_headers_output_filter, NULL, AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET);
    ap_register_output_filter("FIXUP_HEADERS_ERR", ap_headers_error_filter, NULL, AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET);
}