httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question about setting up Modules on Windows
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:52:58 GMT
On 6/8/05, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:
> [...]
2.  1.3 has a src directory, 2 has a srclib, although that's not where they keep the sources,
funnily enough...

Yes, in fact, if you look at the top of the docs, it even tells you
explicitly that it hasn't been updated for 2.0.

Two other comments:

1. mod_example probably isn't the best of examples anymore, since it
isn't kept up to date.  Try looking at some of the other simple
modules included with the distribution.

2. For compiling apache-stuff on windows, start here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/win_compiling.html

Joshua.