httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Arthur Guy" <art...@astarsolutions.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Windows, Apache and an ASP Module
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:54:38 GMT
This is my first post to this mailing list so I hope I am not making a
mistake.

I currently have a website written in ASP running on IIS; I am setting up
another system with php, apache and windows and would like to run the asp
site on there as well.
I have been looking for different ASP modules but I haven’t had much luck,
the apache site lists 3, one costs $500, the other doesn’t seem to be
windows ready and the other uses perl in some way which is something I don’t
really want to touch.

Does anyone have Windows, Apache and ASP working? What ASP package are you
using?

Thanks for you help
Arthur

a star solutions
arthur@astarsolutions.co.uk
www.astarsolutions.co.uk

'a star solutions' disclaimer
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance
upon this message is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of the company.
We believe that this communication is free from viruses and other potentially dangerous programmes,
but the recipient opens this communication at their own risk.
We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this
communication