httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bohumil Holubec <bo...@mstu.cz>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] limit CONNECT
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:12:00 GMT
I allready tried it but with no effects.
In apache2.conf i have:
#LoadModule proxy_module                  modules/mod_proxy.so
#LoadModule proxy_connect_module          modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
#LoadModule proxy_ftp_module              modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
#LoadModule proxy_http_module            modules/mod_proxy_http.so

and response on telnet is still HTTP/1.1 200

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Axel-St├ęphane  SMORGRAV wrote:

> Would it not be simpler just not to load mod_proxy ? I am not too sure it is a good idea
to run mod_proxy on an Apache that also runs PHP.

> -ascs

(its on the end of apache2.conf) <Location />