httpd-users mailing list archives

From charles_e_bor...@bankone.com
Subject [users@httpd] Fw: signal Bus error with apache Apache/2.0.54 with SSL pages
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:49:40 GMT
All,

My apologies.  I forgot to include the error message:

[Wed Jun 08 11:11:37 2005] [notice] child pid 14430 exit signal Bus error
(10)

Thank you.

Chuck Borton
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Global Network Engineering
Office:  614-213-8757
Cell:  614-477-4334
Pager:  6144774334@mobile.att.net

----- Forwarded by Charles E Borton/OH/ONE on 06/08/2005 12:45 PM -----
Charles E Borton

Charles E Borton
06/08/2005 11:33 AM

        To:     users@httpd.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        signal Bus error with apache Apache/2.0.54 with
SSL pages

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to 2.0.54 from 1.3.29.

In my new install, when users try to access the HTTPs portion of my site,
they get some (around 605) broken links (often on images but sometime on
whole pages).

The broken links map to errors in the error log that look like this:

Has anyone seen this before?

Thank you.

Chuck Borton
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Global Network Engineering
Office:  614-213-8757
Cell:  614-477-4334
Pager:  6144774334@mobile.att.net

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.