httpd-users mailing list archives

From sk.senthilku...@tcs.com
Subject [users@httpd] Reverse Proxy Query
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:40:44 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know whether Apache when used as  Reverse Proxy server has
scripting option
so that it would redirect requests to a web server (which is down due to
some reason) to another backup web server.

If so, can you please tell me the version of Apache where this is
supported and also on the steps to do this.

Thanks & Rgds,
SK

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you