httpd-users mailing list archives

From PMilan...@nypl.org
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Error at installing apache.rpm
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:25:34 GMT
Whoops.

Apache2-mpm should be the apache2-worker on the site I think.

  _____

From: Peter J Milanese
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:25 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Error at installing apache.rpm

You

  _____

From: Andreas Bauer [mailto:andreas_bauer@arcor.de]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 6:57 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Error at installing apache.rpm

Hello!

Installing apache rpm file: apache2-2.0.50-7.2.i586.rpm from Suse Server:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/suse_update/9.2/rpm/i586,

I got errormessage of  missing libaries:

apache2-MPM not available

libapr0 not available

libapr.0.so.0 not available

libaprutil-0.so.0 not available

Btw, there is a command for apache modules: httpd -1. The command
indicates, if the required modules are existing. If this command fails, a
Tomcat-Apache Connection is not possible.

Is this right? And how to httpd -1? If this is possible, the not available
modules (apache2-MPM,libapr0,libapr.0.so.0,

libaprutil-0.so.0) can be the reason for my big problems with connecting
Tomcat and Apache.

So, I will need this 4 modules. Where can I get them or equivalents rpm
packages? After googlen I found not the modules.

Best regards and many thanks

Andreas