httpd-users mailing list archives

From PMilan...@nypl.org
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problem with IE
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:13:17 GMT
It is highly unlikely to be apache. Look into your code, and perhaps join
a group associated with this.

What is the standard 'ding' sound, and what is the error?

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Reynolds [mailto:phil_ren@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 11:10 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Problem with IE

Greetings all,

I'm currently just starting with Apache so sorry in advance if my
terminology isn't the greatest.

I'm creating dynamic html pages that contain forms and integrated php.
Like
in any form it contains a submit button.  This first is the interface
where
people can enter values etc...
My form actions a second page to accomplishs some calculations, etc..

My first page works very well (when I hit the submit button the second
page
is actioned and everything executes) while using firefox.

However, while usig Internet Explorer (IE) the button seems to be
deactivated. ( I get the standard "ding" sound, error)

My current thought process is leading me to believe that apache isn't
acting
properly with IE.  Can anyone shed some light on this situation.

Cheers
Phil