httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sai Jai Ganesh Gurubaran <saijaigan...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help needed in Apache related issues.
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:25:57 GMT
Hi,
I am a newbie to Apache.
We started using Apache 2.0.50 as a (forward) proxy server.
Installation details:
OS: Linux RHEL 7.

Immediately noticed that the following problem are occurring consistently

1) Downloading of hugefile (of size > 70MB) always breaks (around 30MB)
Without proxy we are able to download the file.
 (eg: http://www.slickedit.com/download/trial/se10trial_win.zip )

2) Yahoo messenger keeps logging out saying "Invalid cookie error" and
refuses to work.

There are no error messages in the error log file.
Is there any setting to be done to overcome these issues?
Can anybody guide us regarding this.

Thanks in advance,
Ganesh
--