httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <bcl...@eccotours.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 1.33 ?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:47:41 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]
to do. There are several problems with this config but I don't have enough information to
say what is important. So here are some questions:

> - what URL do you want for the freshclam files?
> - what directory has the freshclam files? [/var/lib/clamav ?]
>
> - what URL do you want for the dspam files?
> - what directory has the dspam files? [/var/www/dspam/html/ ?]
>
> - Do you want the dspam files on a different domain name [if so, which?] or on the same
domain as freshclam but with "/dspam" added?

> - Do you have any .htaccess files in these directories?
> - if so, what's in them?

Hi
My url I have is www.eccotours.co.za

what im try to get is the fresh clam and dspam to work off alias.

for dspam, I would type
www.eccotours.co.za/dspam

for the freshclam
will what would be just: