httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Blandford <steve.blandf...@myecheck.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite question(s)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:22:42 GMT

Joshua,

thanks for the quick response.

To address your comments;

 the  RewriteEngine On command is just above the Virtual host section
(5th line from the top of the snippet)

I've removed the % signs and nothing changed in the operation of the
rewrite. So the %age sign was superfluous.

Now since the engine is on, can you think of any reason the

            RewriteLog "/var/log/httpd/rewrite_log"
            RewriteLogLevel 8

isn't working?

Cheers