httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <bcl...@eccotours.dyndns.org>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 1.33 ?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:01:23 GMT
Hi List

I have an entry in my apache.conf file like so.

DocumentRoot /var/lib/clamav

<Directory />
     Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
     AllowOverride All
</Directory>

<Directory /var/lib/clamav/>
     Options Indexes
     AllowOverride All
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from 192.168.111.0/255.255.255.0
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_alias.c>
  Alias /dspam "/var/www/dspam/html/"
</IfModule>
<VirtualHost dspam.eccotours.local>
   DocumentRoot "/var/www/dspam/html"
   ServerName dspam.eccotours.co.za
   ServerAdmin it@eccotours.co.za
   ErrorLog /var/log/apache/dspam.eccotours.co.za-error_log
   TransferLog /var/log/apache/dspam.eccotours.co.za-access_log

   User Debian-exim
   Group Debian-exim

<Directory "/var/www/dspam/html">
   Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
   AllowOverride None
   Order deny,allow
   Deny from all
   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "DSPAM Control Center"
   AuthUserFile /var/www/dspam/etc/htpasswd
   Require valid-user
   Satisfy Any
   AuthShadow on
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Every Time type in my URL and leave out the alias, the Dspam alias still
kicks in and for the likes of me, I cant figure it out.

all I want is to have the listing of clamav files, and is I want to see
my dspam stuff, I will then add the alias.
I have a few other alias that work (for e.g. sarg, squint etc) but as
soon as I want a directory listing the dspam is displayed.

If anyone has any advice / tips etc, please dont hesistate in contacting me

Kind Regards
Brent Clark